Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggestions ;) for bar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathpython3
Begginer
Begginer
deathpython3

suggestions ;) for bar Empty
PostSubject: suggestions ;) for bar   suggestions ;) for bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 pm

i got some suggestions i think you should make an item example wings that makes u float like as i already know on another server i play there is an item "lit bug lantern" i have it on this server aswell on other server it makes u float just an example i think u should make lit bug lantern in donations and it makes u float stuff hope u like my suggestion

that is a random suggestion by the way Wink

peace

deathpython3 king
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: suggestions ;) for bar   suggestions ;) for bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 pm

i pretty think it's a bug
lol
but ill check it up..
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

PostSubject: Re: suggestions ;) for bar   suggestions ;) for bar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:19 am

uhm.... yeah these were on ritzscape.... and if you put these in... the would pretty much just be another ritzscape server as im pretty sure they used the same uhm... whats it called? i dont know but like the teleports are the same and stuff, and they're even donater items on ritzscape. So i dont think we should put wings and lantern in the server.

P.S: its no bug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestions ;) for bar   suggestions ;) for bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions ;) for bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barscape :: Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: