Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to download the client and login.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nick

How to download the client and login. Empty
PostSubject: How to download the client and login.   How to download the client and login. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:21 am

First off you will have to get winrar. You cna get this by putting winrar in google. Next download the client. Click on downloads on the homepage. Click start download now after you click the link given. It should come up with the option to save or run. You should save it on to your desktop for easy access. Double click the icon. It should look like a pile of books. Extract the file to your desktop, dont worry there are no viruses. Once extracted click the folder and scroll all the way to the bottom. You should see the application run. Double click it and the client will come up. It will take a little time for server to come up because its your first time running it. Once it is completed you should see enter and about. Click enter and put it your desired name and password. You have to change the ip so after you click enter press enter on your keyboard twice. Delete all the o's untill theyre arent anymore. Now type in Barscape.malware-site.www Now jsut press login and you should be playing.

Good luck and I hope to see you on the server. If you need any help check out my other guide and how to start off on forums. Very Happy

Here is the link for winrar http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Back to top Go down
plainf16
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: !!!   How to download the client and login. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:09 am

i dont find the client download!! :S
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: How to download the client and login.   How to download the client and login. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:16 pm

i've answered to u at the "support" forum..
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com
carter901
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: How to download the client and login.   How to download the client and login. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:19 am

i cant find the client download :s
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: How to download the client and login.   How to download the client and login. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

the download is on our website:
barscaoe.yolasite.com
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com

How to download the client and login.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barscape :: Guides :: Player guides-
Jump to: