Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first pic =] and its kinda glitched

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

first pic =] and its kinda glitched Empty
PostSubject: first pic =] and its kinda glitched   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 pm

first pic =] and its kinda glitched 2wn20eo

LMAO ok so that me holdin a GUITAR!!!!! and thats xxlepure bein all invisible and watnot, anyways this happend wen i tried to put pirate leggings on and its cuz im not on the right client for barscape lol anyways enjoy
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: first pic =] and its kinda glitched   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 pm

lol
u should downlod the client Razz
ill upload it again today after school
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

PostSubject: Re: first pic =] and its kinda glitched   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 am

well i managed to get on the client on mah laptop and i love the zuriels robe =] but it doesnt work on my computer, i think i do have windows 7 so... yeah =\ also when i was on the client i was trying to wear pirate, and thats very glitched aswell, when you wear the pirate leggings you get bright yellow wings and no legs, when you wear the top you start riding a dog or something and if you wear a bandana you have no head, and when you wear a bandana with no leggings then you also get red wings, im not sure if its supposed 2 happen but it looks very dodgey.... so yeah you shuold look at that
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: first pic =] and its kinda glitched   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:17 am

that's the problem Very Happy
there are some ways but it didn't worked on my pc (iahve 4 pc's in the house 2 of them windows 7)
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com
belowboy
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator

PostSubject: great   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:30 pm

great picture
sad that its glitched but still nice
we should screen shot every spot in the server i can do it if you guys want me to
Back to top Go down
Ron
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: first pic =] and its kinda glitched   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:05 am

lol nice glitch XD
Back to top Go down
belowboy
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator

PostSubject: nice   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:17 am

nice enchated and un t cape btw
Back to top Go down
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

PostSubject: Re: first pic =] and its kinda glitched   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:19 am

Why thank you =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first pic =] and its kinda glitched   first pic =] and its kinda glitched Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first pic =] and its kinda glitched
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barscape :: Media :: Server Screenshots-
Jump to: