Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to one and only quest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nick

Guide to one and only quest. Empty
PostSubject: Guide to one and only quest.   Guide to one and only quest. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 am

Okay the quest is the savior. It can be started at pest control, you can find pest control on mingame telport. Talk to the knight, she will ask you if you want to start a quest click yes. Next go to beginner training and trade herblore guide and buy 10 torstols, this will cost you 620gp. Give it to her. Next go to funpk in mingames tele. You will find an empty sack, click it and you will get a sickle. Ok back to the lady and she will give you a guthix potion. Use sickle on guthix potion and it will turn into a sickle (B). Now get food and make your your prayer is high enough for protect mage. You will want to bring prayer potions. CLick the lady and she will teleport you by the demon. Click the wall and follow the path to you find a door. Open the door and protect mage and fight the demon. After you kill him you will get dragon claws. But beware if you die you cant do quest again unless you talk to a admin. I hope this guide has helped you complete the quest. affraid
Back to top Go down
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

Guide to one and only quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to one and only quest.   Guide to one and only quest. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 pm

nice guide, i'm gonna steal it for my ultimate guide xP (don't worry, i'll say you made it)
Back to top Go down

Guide to one and only quest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barscape :: Guides :: Player guides-
Jump to: