Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 am

ok i have some suggestions, first; i wanna mention some bugs

first of all: the pirate cloths are VERY bugged, and altough fun, as bar has already mentioned ingame can be used as a big advantage over everyone in pk as it makes you go invisible, so yeah

second: theiving! everyone knows that you disconnect when you level up =\ but if you do fix it, make the money you gain a little lower, we dont want it to be too easy to make money. *FIXED*

Third: the castle wars banners are bugged =\ when you buy them they instantly dissapear, and when you disconnect in a game of castle wars, you go back into the area with the 3 portals and you're still wearing your team cape, and thats a way to get a free saradomin or zamorak cape which is kind of bad because saradomin capes are a whole 82 tickets!!!! and zamorak capes are unbuyable... so yeah...

SUGGESTIONS:

NOTE: I know not all of these will be possible, but they are just suggestions, i also realise some may be already happening.

make balance training donar only!!! its way too easy to level up (xxlepure's idea =])

add more skills! like... add a brand new skill that no other server has!!!

add more quests!

add more custom weapons! (i understand this isn't the easiest thing, but like... for admins and mods you could have like... their own special custom weapon that no-one else could have like.... a golden axe or something and they get 1 each.)

MORE CHINCHOMPAS!!! Very Happy add black chinchompas aswell!!!!

webclient... 'nuff said *kind of done*

more ingame tutorials so newbs arent always asking where to go and how to do stuff

i was thinking of a new port, but then i thought as you cant change the port in the barscape client, but if you could... then new port, like.... another world where people can go to chill out or something.

make skills harder! lower exp! in my first day of playing i managed to get all my combat levels to 60 and get my magic to 99.....

(an obvious one) RAISE LEVEL CAP!!! to like... 150 or something and added to the lower exp it'll give players more to do *max is 120, many people aren't happy about this :S*

barbarian assault anyone? =] its my favourite minigame and i'd love to play it with all these high skills and stuff

a rares shop, like party pete but rarer and more expensive

fix clan wars! well... the actual fighting part is fun. but change where you go into the portals for teams because i have played a few times with my valuble stuff and as the portals are in the wilderness, players can still attack me and i have died and lost all my stuff at one point. (but vs295 saved them for me Smile)

SKILL LEADERBOARDS =D, i know we have highscores (which im top of, FYI =]) but thats only for total levels, i think we should have skill leaderboards for each skill and if theres more than 1 person with 99 in a skill then the person with the most exp will be first Smile it'll give players a bit more competition as not everyone likes getting their combat skills up and then pk'ing

colour coded items??? i know it sounds wierd but we could have a colour code for the rarity of items like... orange is common and purple is super rare!

make big bones give more exp than normals bones but less than dragon bones, also lower the exp given by normal bones and highten the exp given by dragon bones

MORE CONTESTS!!!! i mean... when we get more players

harder monsters to drop better stuff

lose stuff when you die, but only for when you get past like... level 80... so newbs that die won't lose all their stuff

add an off topic area to the forums!!! it will attract more people!!!

more payment options!

armadyl helmet...'nuff said

more stuff when i think of them

lol!

Last edited by vany800 on Sun May 16, 2010 10:54 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 am

vany800 wrote:
ok i have some suggestions, first; i wanna mention some bugs

first of all: the pirate cloths are VERY bugged, and altough fun, as bar has already mentioned ingame can be used as a big advantage over everyone in pk as it makes you go invisible, so yeah

second: theiving! everyone knows that you disconnect when you level up =\ but if you do fix it, make the money you gain a little lower, we dont want it to be too easy to make money.

SUGGESTIONS:
make balance training donar only!!! its way too easy to level up (xxlepure's idea =])

add more skills!

add more quests!

add more custom weapons! (i understand this isnt the easiest thing, but like... for admins and mods you could have like... their own special custom weapon that no-one else could have like.... a golden axe or something and they get 1 each.)

MORE CHINCHOMPAS!!! Very Happy add black chinchompas aswell!!!!

webclient... 'nuff said

more stuff when i think of them

lol!
Nice ideas Smile
but i can't keep up till when ill fix the thieving bug Smile
quests i might add later
what do u mean when ur saying skills?
ill do the balance train for donators dont worry Smile
idk abouth the black chinchompas..
and those costum items i might add Smile
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com