Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 am

hey guys its vany800 =] this is my... first ever tutorial and its on how to get those precious skills to 99 and how to pwn on this =] ok, so you will start out with 1k of each rune, 1k bronze arrows, a shortbow, a champion scroll, a power amulet, and iron scimitar, monk robes, and climbing boots and some money...obviously and the armour you're wearing (which is supposed to be a spartan!!!) with that money, don't just spend it randomly because money isnt the easiest thing to get, so; lets start. =]

NOTES:
1) You MAY be able to go to balance training, but... i'm very confused about whether it is donar only or not... so i'll update when i get more information on that.
2) For the melee section, that refers to attack, defence AND strength, if you want to just get one up, follow the guide and ignore other skills... obviously.
3) I had some help from some other people... they don't know who they are, so i shall put there names at the bottom of the walkthrough.
4) To change your spellbook, go just north of the bank in edgeville (home) and pray at the BROWN altar, you know, the one NEXT TO THE WHITE ALTAR to change it to ancient magiks, also, you need an ancient staff (6m)
you can also pray at the round... table... thingy... the guthix altar... to change your spells to lunar.

STARTING OUT!!!

MELEE: i would recomend getting some rune armor and possibly a dragon weapon, then go to you're spellbook and choose begining teleport, then go to ghost training, train with what you start with until you get to 40 def and 60 attack, and whatever strength you want, ok now you've done this, go home and with some money you have left buy bones, and keep burying them until you're 43-50 prayer, then go to spellbook and find the first of 2 minigame teleports, and go to barrows, then start killing... BUT, yes theres a but, when fighting ahrim use protect from mage (obviously) and beware when fighting verac as he hits very high and can hit through prayer, the others won't do any damage, while killing them, you should be trying to get 70 attack, strength and defence, as you are doing this, your Hp should get up a bit.

MAGE: ok, for mage it start's to get a bit trickier, as you need money... first of all... go to ghost training again but start with mage instead, if you can't be asked to keep clicking spells, then i suggest you buy a fire staff from zaff... now keep using the highest level ATTACK spell you can use, i say ATTACK loudly because the rest of the spells kind of suck. and just keep doing that i guess... again go to barrows after level 50+ and keep going until max level. *DON'T FORGET TO BY EXTRA RUNES FROM AUBURY* once you get 90 magic, you can go to the magic guild (talk to the wizard just south of the bank) and there you can obtain full wizard (g) and full wizard (t) and various other magic epicness.

RANGE: this is very simple, but you still may need money, simply talk to armour salesman for ranging armour and talk to brian for more bows and arrows, and just keep training, that's all i can really say. when you get 70 range, try and get a karil's x-bow and some bolts, and attack any enemy as it will do 0 damage and still give you exp!!!!... then maybe go get a snack... like a bacon sammich.... mmmm bacon sammich *fapfapfap*.... i mean....

PRAYER: explained in melee... kinda... just buy lots of bones and bury/use on altar... i'm told you get more exp if you use them on altar... but i'm not sure.... please note that big bones give the same exp as normal bones and dragon bones give more.

RUNECRAFT: N/A YET!

AGILITY: talk to pirate jackie the fruit (wtf kind of name is that? O_o) just south of the bank, and (s)he will take you to the gnome agility course, just go around as many times as you can... this takes a long time... i just got mine to 50...

HERBLORE: go to beginning training and then go to herblore, buy alot of water vials and lots of herbs, just keep using herbs on water and after long enough you'll be 99....

THIEVING: go to the skiller zone, and start stealing from the magic stall... believe me... then when you're level 80 (i think) start stealing from the gem stall, until 99, and enjoy.

CRAFTING: off to catherby! use catherby teleport in your spellbook, and to trade dommik on the pier, buy your chisel and plenty of sapphires, keep using chisel on them until the next required level for emeralds, then just keep going on like that, when you get to the level for cutting onyx, don't rely on onyx for getting you to level 99, just keep going with dragonstone until 99.

WOODCUTTING: back to skiller zone, buy an axe from the gnome and start to choppidy chop chop the trees, this takes AGES!!! but worth it if you want those lovely level 99's

FLETCHING: if you did woodcutting first, you can just use that wood, or you can go to zambo at catherby on the pier and buy wood from him, also buy a knife from him and just cut wood until you get 99 i guess...

FIREMAKING: again, use wood from woodcutting or buy some from zambo, also buy a tinderbox from zambo, and just keep burning the logs.

FISHING: buy a net and harpoon from the guy in the fishing shop in catherby, just east of the bank, once you have them go even further east until you come to a beach, go to the water and keep fishing and move on to the next spot once you get high enough.

COOKING: cook the fish from fishing.... 'nuff said.

SLAYER: go south from edgeville and you should see a broken down house kind of thing with a red ! inside, go down the ladder and explore underground for the slayer symbol, talk to the guy for your task and go and do the task... easy enough.

MINING: skiller area, buy pickaxe from dwarf, mine, ???, profit!

SMELTING: skiller area, buy hammer from dwarf, smelt ore from mining (except coal), use on anvil (with hammer), ???, more profit!

FARMING: Farming Guide Here!

That's it for skills, BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE!

QUEST: THE LAST SAVIOUR

MONEY MAKING:Click Me!

AND THAT CONCLUDES MY ULTIMATE GUIDE... FOR NOW!!!

>.>

<.<

*fapfapfap*

SPECIAL THANKS:
Nick: for his money and quest guides.
BelowBoy: for his farming guide.

*NOTE* the rest of this guide was made by me....
if you have any questions, talk to me ingame (vany800) or send me a message on the forums

and remember...... dammit i forgot what i was going to say..... so heres a picture of a giraffe instead ;D

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Giraff10

Last edited by vany800 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
belowboy
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator

PostSubject: nice   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:44 pm

nice for doing and writeing this but if you dont mind i'd add that its the best to go to balance train fastest way for melee magic and range ofcourse cuz of the chinchumpa
Back to top Go down
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:41 am

yeah the reason i haven't mentioned balance training is that:
A:it's WAY too easy
and B:as i am aware, it will soon be donar only
Back to top Go down
belowboy
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator

PostSubject: ahh allright   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:43 am

allright
Back to top Go down
Ron
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:51 am

nice guide vany lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!!   THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!!!
Page 1 of 1