Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nick

Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server. Empty
PostSubject: Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server.   Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:07 am

Okay well the first thing your going to notice is your combat level. Unlike other servers we are original and have started you guys off on lvl 2. So please do not think this is a glitch or your account is bugged because this is how you start off. You will start of with 10m and some runes. First you might wanna check out the shops. All of our shops are near where you begin. You should buy some sharks they are about 500gp each so buy about 100. Next you want to go to chaos druids, you can find them by going to your teleports and going to monster tele. There you will find cave, click cave and you are there. You can train whatever stats you desire. But if its your first account you might want to train all your combat stats. So if your training all stats go on controlled. Once you have 40 defence, and attack you should buy a rune scimitar and rune armour. Rune amrour is fairly cheap. You may want to go back to chaos druids or you can go to slayer tower which can also be found on the teleports. They have lvl 21 skeletons. You could train on these to whatever level you desire. Next you should level up your prayer for this will come in handy when you are fighting hard monsters. You could also buy bones at a store. geek

Hope this guide has helped you guys start off on this server. I will see you guys on the server, i am active almost 24/7, if you need any help pm me in game or you can talk to other admins and mods. I will make moure guides to help you guys on quests, and how to train other skills.
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server.   Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm

good guide
i like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com

Are you new? need some help? heres your guide to starting off on this server.
Page 1 of 1