Barscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyones Quest Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vany800
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator
vany800

Everyones Quest Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Everyones Quest Ideas   Everyones Quest Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:32 am

as some people may or may not know, bar is thinking about more quests =] so i thought i'd make 1 whole topic for people to post their own quest ideas, it'll make it easier to look through them and you could mix peoples ideas together, just one rule though, please only post your quest ideas =]

please add your ideas like this....

Quest name:
Requirements:
Difficulty (1-10, 10 being very hard):
Description:
Starting point:
NPC's:
Enemies:
Rewards:
Other information (if any):
and please dont add too much of a give away on how to do the quest!!! or i there's a suprise plot twist, dont give that away either!

MY QUEST IDEA!!!

Quest name: Brothers in arms!!!! (no reference to the video game)

Requirements: Level 70 in magic, range or attack/strength/defence, and 2 friends who have something different I.E if you mainly got level 70 mage, you would need to find 2 people, 1 with 70 range and the other with 70 attack/strength/defense
Difficulty: 11!

Description: As a lone warrior, you will not survive, but as a team, there is nothing that can stop you! form a team with friends and get ready to defend your honour and all of barscape by traveling far and wide to destroy the 4 kings of chaos! to obtain the mysterious relic of anphormus and defeat the evil!

Starting point: Varrok museum

NPC's: Museum owner, Museum guard, King darkovium (level 70), King evilarom (level 100), King Demorata (level 150), KING OF CHAOS! (level 465)

Rewards: The used relic of anphormus which when used, you get a choice of a chaos wand (magic) chaos sabre (melee) or chaos musket (range) all needing level 70 to weild and an enchanted chaos amulet (obtained inquest) which slighty increases damage when worn while wielding the chaos weapons

Other information: you can re-do the quest for the other rewards, BUT, you cannot pick a reward u already have in your inventory or bank, the items are untradable, and undroppable (you can only destroy them) they would be custom weapongs (obviously) and be a mix of black/purple, the kings can hit through prayer.

AND THAT IS MY EPIC QUEST =D

Last edited by vany800 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bar
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Everyones Quest Ideas   Everyones Quest Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 pm

im w8 for ur idea Razz
Back to top Go down
https://barscape.forumotion.com
belowboy
Assitant moderator
Assitant moderator

PostSubject: My idea   Everyones Quest Ideas Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Quest name:relase the slave
Requirements:120 on every melee range and mage skill
Difficulty (1-10, 10 being very hard):8
Description:you gotta talk to the male slave in crafting guild and he will tell you that you gotta get him 25 dragon bones,after that you gotta slay a green dragon and get his head to the male slave and then the male slave will tell you to talk to void knight the void knight will ask you to kill the kalphite strongest guerds and get the pots that they drop,give them to the male slave and he will ask you to kill the mithril dragon.
Starting point:male slave at crafting guild
NPC's:void knight,male slave
Enemies:Mith Dragon,klaphite strongest guerds,green dragon
Rewards:barak godsword and quest skillcape(if there is)!
Other information (if any):
work on the male slave..thats all
Back to top Go down
nick

PostSubject: I like your idea   Everyones Quest Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Vany your idea is very interesting, i really like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyones Quest Ideas   Everyones Quest Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyones Quest Ideas
Page 1 of 1